Top restored collector’s vehicle
This Lancia Flaminia GTL 3C 2.8 is the 248. of 300 built vehicles of this series. The vehicle was in one hand (Netherlands) from 1978 to 2019 and was restored in 2000/2001. The vehicle came to Germany in 2019.
– German vehicle documents and H approval
– Classic Data appraisal: Grade 2+, 95,000 € (from 09.2020)
– Lancia certificate
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– New inspection with change of fluids, oils and filters
– 5 new tires (DOT 22/18)
– Cooling system cleaned
– Carburettor adjusted
– New spark plugs
– Retrofitted hazard warning lights
– C´tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover
– Operating instructions, spare parts catalog
This vehicle is in perfect condition, inside and out it looks like new. Technically, the vehicle is very good and immediately ready to drive.