Well-maintained classic car
This rare enthusiast vehicle was sold as the 137. Vehicle of only 176 GTs produced by Marazzi, completed in 1971 and delivered in March 1972 to Lamborauto Turin in silver (outside / black (inside)). In 1975 this 2 + 2 seater high performance coupe was bought by Auto Kremer (Lamborghini specialist) in Bonn, Germany.
This vehicle has been completely restored and repainted. The interior is in black leather with a beige seat.
– German vehicle documents and H approval
– Lamborghini certificate: Matching Number: VIN, engine and gearbox numbers match the delivery data
– Signature of Fabio Lamborghini (grandson of the founder Ferruccio) with handover photo
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– Wheel alignment
– New tyres
– Inspection with changing the fluids, oils and filters
– New handbrake documents
– New spark plugs and ignition cables
– New distributor cap
– New fuel pump
– Tank refurbishment
– New speedometer cable
– C´tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover
– Operating instructions, engine manual
This vehicle has been completely overhauled technically, is ready to drive and looks in very good condition.