The Lamborghini Jalpa 3500 is a sports car from the Italian car manufacturer Lamborghini, which was produced from 1982 to 1988. The Jalpa 3500 was presented as a prototype in March 1981 at the Geneva Motor Show. Series production began a year later. The body of the Jalpa was technically and stylistically a continuation of the Urraco or Silhouette designed by Marcello Gandini for Bertone.
The Lamborghini Jalpa 3500 was a two-seater Targa coupé, so it had a removable plastic roof over the passenger compartment that could be stowed behind the seats.
This Lamborghini Jalpa 3500 was delivered to Munich (Germany) in March 1985 in the colors black / panna. It was later sold to its second owner in Sweden. Here the Jalpa was kept as a collector’s vehicle and only rarely driven. In 2015 this vehicle came to the Netherlands and in 2018 to Germany.
– German vehicle documents and H approval
– Lamborghini certificate: still in the original black / panna paint scheme today
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– 188 kW (255 PS) according to the factory, German TÜV documents 176 kW (239 PS)
– New inspection with change of fluids, oils and filters
– New battery
– Front shock absorbers overhauled
– Wheel alignment
– Distributor cap renewed
– Door seals renewed
– New spark plugs
– Clutch slave cylinder renewed
– C´tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover
– Operating instructions, engine repair instructions
This beautiful Lamborghini Jalpa is as elegant to look at in its original color as it was on the day of its delivery. Visually and technically, the vehicle is in very good condition and ready to drive. Enjoy a nice ride with this Italian sports car.