Well-maintained collector’s vehicle
This rare Lamborghini Islero is the 67th vehicle out of a total of 125 that was produced in this product line by “Carrozzeria Marazzi”. The Islero is the successor to the Lamborghini 400 GT 2 + 2. The notchback and the “sleeping eyes” (retractable headlights) are characteristic of this coupé. This vehicle comes from the Lamborghini Museum in Italy and has been signed by Fabio Lamborghini, the nephew of the company’s founder Ferruccio Lamborghini.
This vehicle was delivered in Rome in August 1968.
In 2014-2015 the vehicle was restored and repainted in Germany.
– German vehicle documents and H approval
– Lamborghini certificate: the vehicle still has its original engine
– Classic Analytics report: Grade 1, replacement value: 362,700 €, market value: 310,000 €
– Campagnolo rims
– Fog lights
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– New inspection with change of fluids, filters and oils
– Retrofitted exterior mirrors
– New turn signal set
– New ball joints for upper and lower wishbones
– New rubber mounts for rear differential and fan motor
– Brake caliper overhauled
– Wheel alignment
– Tank cleaning
– C´tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover
– Operating instructions and engine manual This beautiful Italian sports car is technically and optically in excellent condition and invites you to great trips.