The extensively restored Kreidler Florett RMC is in first-class condition and invites you to drive it. Thanks to the full restoration, it is in technically perfect condition.
The entire motorcycle was disassembled for painting and every component was checked and repaired or renewed accordingly.
Among other things:
– Fork disassembled, sealed and refilled
– Engine disassembled, checked and resealed
– Transmission disassembled, checked and resealed
– Bowten cables renewed
– Steering head bearings renewed
– Tires renewed
– Chain set renewed
– Brake pads renewed
– Spark plug renewed
– Air filter insert renewed
– Footrest rubbers renewed
– Carburettor cleaned and adjusted
– Ulo Box renewed
The motorcycle is ready to ride, get on it, drive off and have fun.
The motorcycle is delivered with an indoor cover.