Well-maintained collector’s vehicle
This Dutch small car DAF 46 Super Luxe was built from 1974 as the successor model of the DAF 44. This vehicle is equipped with only one belt and the well-known variator.
– German vehicle documents and H approval
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– New paint in original color
– New upholstery of the seats and back seat
– New inspection with change of fluids, oils and filters
– New spark plugs
– New shock absorbers
– New drive belt of the variator
– 3-point automatic belts and original belts
– C´tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover
– Operating and repair instructions
This vehicle offers a special driving experience and is optically and technically in perfect condition.