Classic Fiat 850
The Fiat 850 is a small car with a water-cooled four-cylinder in-line engine and rear-wheel drive, which the Italian car manufacturer Fiat produced from the summer of 1964 to mid-1973. The great success of the series soon became apparent. Fiat then launched additional body variants on the same platform in the summer of 1965.
This Fiat 850 Berlina was registered in Rome (Italy) until it came to Germany in 2019.
– German vehicle documents and H approval
– Fiat certificate
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– New inspection
– Headlight inserts renewed
– Wheel bearing set, wishbone bushing, coil spring and steering knuckle renewed
– New shock absorbers + springs
– Battery box new
– Retrofitted 3-point automatic belts
– Operating instructions, repair instructions
The Fiat is ready to drive, TÜV tested and optically in good condition.