Well-kept collector’s vehicle
This FIAT 127 A had only 3 owners: 1981 – 2008 it was first hand (Florence, Italy), then 11 years (until 2019) second hand (Rome, Italy), since 2019 it is registered in Germany.
– German vehicle documents and TÜV with H approval
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– Fiat FCA certificate
– New inspection with change of all filters, liquids and oils
– Hazard warning lights were retrofitted
– new tires + spare tires
– C´tek battery charger
– Operating and repair instructions
– Indoor vehicle cover
The vehicle was very well maintained, rarely driven and still shines in its original splendor today. Technically it is flawless.