Rarity: top restored collector’s vehicle
The Facel Vega Facel II (type HK2) is a luxurious GT sports car that the French car manufacturer Facel SA built from 1961 to 1964. The car was the successor to the HK 500 Coupé and was viewed by the international trade press as the most beautiful post-war car in France and the fastest four-seater coupé in the world.
The Facel Vega II was a very exclusive vehicle at the time and only 184 copies were made until production was discontinued in 1964!
This Facel Vega HKII is one of 2 vehicles that was delivered to Switzerland in 1962. The history of the vehicle is largely unknown: the vehicle was registered in France from 2005 – 2009, after which it was with a collector in Finland until 2018 before it came to Germany. This vehicle was restored by a previous owner at a Facel Vega specialist.
– Facel Vega Certificate: Matching Number (numbers of the chassis, body and engine match the production data!)
– Classic Data appraisal: Grade 1 (market value: 410,000 EUR)
– German vehicle documents and H approval
– Mileage according to the speedometer display
– New inspection with change of filters, liquids and oils
– New starter battery
– C´tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover
This Facel Vega II is in very nice condition and impresses with its sophisticated look and its confident driving characteristics. Visually and technically it is an eye-catcher.
Due to its exclusivity, the Facel Vegas was very well received by stars such as Ringo Starr and Tony Curtis, who were among the buyers of the Facel II.