Rarity: Well-maintained collector’s vehicle
The Italian car manufacturer De Tomaso merged with Ford in 1969 to get a larger market and developed the Pantera with Ford – a revised and everyday version of the Mangusta, which was to be built in larger numbers. The Pantera was similar to the Mangusta, but has its own body and an improved chassis (better weight distribution). In 1972 2,506 models were built.
The vehicle was transferred from Pennsylvania (USA) to Poland in 2009.
– German papers and TÜV with H approval
– Black leather interior
– 5-speed manual transmission
– Catalog performance: 330 HP (data sheet from TÜV Süd)
– Standard chassis
– Alloy rims – Campagnolo rims
– New tires: AVON competition: 2x 295/50 R15 105V, 2x 215/60 R15 99V
– Inspection with change of all filters and oils
– New ball joint, axle shaft, diverse New seals, bearings and nuts
– Tank refurbishment
– Blue paint – pearl effect
– Cylinder head cleaned and repaired
– Operating instructions and repair instructions
– C´tek charger
– Indoor vehicle cover
This vehicle is optically and technically in very good condition and invites you to unforgettable trips.