Well-maintained collector’s vehicle
This DAF 66 – Marathon 1300 is a very nice small Dutch car.
The successor to the DAF 55 designed by Giovanni Michelotti came onto the market in October 1972. From 1973 to August 1975 the vehicle was built as the DAF 66 Marathon 1300 and a top speed of 145 km / h. It was the last car model to be released as a DAF.
– German vehicle documents and H approval
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– New paint in the original color from the previous owner, as well as new upholstery of the seats
– New inspection with change of filters, liquids and oils
– New coupling
– New exhaust system
– New shock absorbers
– 5 new tires
– Wheel alignment
– New hinges
– New drive belts
– New wheel bearings and cardan shaft
– New tie rod ends and support joints
– New headlight lenses
– 3-point automatic belts and original belts
– Steering gear overhauled
– C´tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover
– Operating and repair instructions
This vehicle is optically and technically in very good condition, ready to drive and is a great opportunity for enthusiasts and collectors.