Well-maintained collector’s vehicle
This vehicle was registered in 1971. One of the previous owners was the Babelsberg film studio near Berlin, where the vehicle was used for film productions. This vehicle is equipped with a rare 5-speed gearbox. Seat belts were retrofitted at the front and rear.
– Classic Analytics valuation report from 12/20: market value: 34,800 €, replacement value: 41,800 €
– In 2018 the rear wheel bearings as well as the seals of the fuel pump and engine chain housing were replaced
– In 2019 the power steering was replaced and the brake valves renewed
– German vehicle documents and approval
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– New inspection with change of fluids, filters and oils
– Hydraulic system re-sealed
– C´tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover
– Operating and repair instructions
This vehicle is optically and technically in very good condition and invites you to drive.