Well-maintained collector’s vehicle
The Citroën D Super, ID 20 was registered in 1971. One of the previous owners was the Babelsberg film studio near Berlin, where the vehicle was used for film productions. This vehicle is equipped with a rare 5-speed gearbox. Seat belts were retrofitted at the front and rear.
– Classic Analytics valuation report from 12/20: market value: 34,800 €, replacement value: 41,800 €
– In 2018 the rear wheel bearings as well as the seals of the fuel pump and engine chain housing were replaced
– In 2019 the power steering was replaced and the brake valves renewed
– German vehicle documents and H approval
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– New inspection with change of fluids, filters and oils
– Hydraulic system re-sealed
– C´tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover
– Operating and repair instructions
This vehicle is optically and technically in very good condition and invites you to drive.