Top restored collector’s vehicle
This beautiful Citroën 2CV AZAM from 1966 was completely (body-off) restored by a previous owner in 2011 and is in excellent condition. Photos and invoices prove the restoration, which was carried out in the Netherlands.
The luxurious AZAM version also has chrome-plated brackets on the bumpers, good upholstery and a Bakelite steering wheel. The color combination of light gray lacquer and red fabric cover is also very succeeded.
– Citroën certificate: Matching Number – VIN, engine and body number match
– German vehicle documents and H approval
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– New inspection with change of fluids, filters and oils
– Retrofitted hazard warning lights
– C’tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover
– Operation manual
– Workshop manual
The vehicle is optically and technically in excellent condition and ready to drive.