Top restored and neat collector’s vehicle
The Alfa Romeo Montreal 2.6l, V8 was presented for the first time in 1967 at the Expo 67 world exhibition in Montreal as a design study by Marcello Gandini (chief designer at Bertone). The name of the vehicle also resulted from the exhibition location. The external appearance immediately caught the interest of the professional world, so the decision was made for series production. The headlights, which are partially covered by lamellar bezels, are striking. While the covers were still rigid in the study at the world exhibition, in the series version they fold down when the lighting is switched on. In total, only 3925 vehicles were produced.
This vehicle was delivered to France in 1973. From 1987 to 2014 this beautiful vehicle was in one hand in France.
The vehicle was restored in France before arriving in Germany in 2018.
– German vehicle documents and H approval
– Alfa Romeo certificate
– Classic Analytics valuation report: Grade 1 (market value: € 105,000, replacement value: € 126,000)
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– The leather upholstery of the seats was renewed by the previous owner
– 5 gear shift
– New inspection with change of oils, liquids and filters
– 4 new tires
– Rear wheel bearing renewed
– C´tek battery charger
– Operating instructions, spare parts catalog
– Indoor vehicle cover
This vehicle is optically and technically in perfect condition and immediately ready to drive.