For sale is a beautiful Alfa Romeo Guilietta Sprint Veloce from 1962
When the two-door coupé appeared at the Turin Motor Show, the Sprint Veloce received very good reviews. The customers liked the elegant body shape, it later served as a model for the successor Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT, called “Bertone”, as well as for two-door coupés with sporty demands from other manufacturers. With a weight of 880 kg, the sprint was also suitable for motorsport. The Giulietta Sprint Veloce achieved numerous successes both on the racetrack and in rally sport. In the 1970 film “The Things of Life” with Michel Piccoli and Romy Schneider, a Giulietta Sprint is a central point of the plot.
This classic car has:
– Alfa Romeo FCA certificate
– German registration papers, TÜV certificate §21 + §23 (H approval)
Today the vehicle is just as beautiful to look at and to drive in its original color (bluette) and the interior trim in gray partial leather as on the day of delivery in 1962 – as a French first delivery.
– Collector’s condition
– 5-speed manual transmission
– New inspection with change of all oils and filters
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– Repair instructions and operating instructions
– C´tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover