Well-maintained cabriolet as a collector’s item
This beautiful cabriolet was delivered in Alassio, Italy in 1957 in this exterior color (blue celeste).
From 1987 to 2002 it was in one hand and registered in Milan. It was then registered with another owner in Milan for a further 11 years (until 2013).
This vehicle was with a collector in the UK from 2013-2018 before arriving in Germany in 2018. The vehicle (750 1st series) with a 1.3 l engine (now an exchange engine) was designed by Pininfarina.
– German vehicle documents and approval
– Alfa Romeo certificate
– Classic Analytics appraisal: Grade 1-, market value: € 98,000, replacement value: € 117,600
– Mileage according to the speedometer
– Black soft top
Technical overhaul of the vehicle:
– New inspection with change of filters, oils and liquids
– New spark plugs
– New battery
– New wheel brake cylinders at the front and rear
– New master cylinder
– 5 new tires
– Steering overhauled
– Retrofitted hazard warning lights
– C´tek battery charger
– Indoor vehicle cover and cover for hardtop
– Hard-top and hard-top holders
– Operating and repair instructions
This vehicle is optically and technically an absolute eye-catcher. Enjoy a ride with the top down in summer temperatures.